Last summer I made a bunch of fabric beads to make earrings. After earring burn-out, I decided to try a fiber necklace with what I had left. I got my inspiration from "Fabulous Fabric Beads" wild fiber necklace. I didn't really follow the directions to well because I wanted way more beads than called for and also the dimensions for the fiber strands was incorrect. I looked for a correction on multiple sites and interestingly there was none. 17" for the fiber strands... It wouldn't even make it around my neck. So I went with 27". Much better.
I won' t be able to wear it anytime soon....bummer. It's going into a display for my upcoming Distinctive Adornments class at the Minnetonka Center for the Arts.