Heart Day

When I woke up this morning my hubby was asking for a lot of help.

"Grab me the eggs, will ya?"


"Can you get a bowl for the eggs so I can scramble them?"

"I need a cup of coffee while your up"



"Defrost this!"


"Did Geoff send you that e-mail yet?"

"Toilet is plugged!"



"Is your cell phone dying again!?"
" Don't you have to finish that 'thing' for the 'thing'?"

Who knows how many more I will find today.
Infinitely better than those diamond earrings that I wasn't expecting anyway!
I Love You too, Honey Bunny!

2 comments:

  1. My darling could take a few notes from this! How sweet of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's taken almost 10 years of constant training but it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your time is valuable and I appreciate it! Suggestions or candid comments are always welcome. Have a great day!