Booties

These are a gift...honest! I made them for my friend Karen.  Well, not for Karen, but for her beautiful baby Solomon.  Karen writes about her comedic life as a mother of 5, yes... 5,  in her blog Graceful like a Chicken.   And what does a mother of 5, who has all the baby gear on standby from  kids 1-4 want for a baby gift?

Diapers and wipes, of course.

What do I choose to make for her?


 Rooster shoes!

Get it...
Rooster...Chicken...Boy Baby....

~I need a different hobby, don't I?!~

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS! That so just made my day! (And I certainly needed my day made, along with my bed, and my meals and everything else since I am nursing not just a newborn but a flu-stricken 6 yo and an 8 yo with ear infections!) I am SOOO excited for Solomon to wear his Rooster shoes! YAY US! Thanks Kim! You are the best and I know you will understand when I DON'T make you something (you've seen my attempts! ha) I'll let you know when it is safe to be here again. Ick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your time is valuable and I appreciate it! Suggestions or candid comments are always welcome. Have a great day!