Same picture - Two ways

Howdy Ya'll!


I finished this Project Life layout eons ago.  When I say eons, I mean like, April :)

Journal Cards from Laurel Lane Designs make a simple and clean look easy!


Cards by Laurel Lane Designs

While organizing pics for the next project, I found the same pictures and decided to challenge myself with a scrapbooking project of a whole 'nother beast. 




I rust dyed the background paper and then sewed it to a piece of gold paper with a free motion lasso stitch.



Lots of layers of paper with torn edges created a picture foundation.


The Journey Crate Paper collection is one of my current favorites.  You can find pieces of it in my planner, PL, scrapbook etc.  


Below is a short process video which is embedded below!





Thanks for stopping by!
XOXOX
-Kim


14 comments:

  1. That Crate Paper collection is perfect for that photo! I love your PL layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aliza! I appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful PL spread and layout! just gorgeous work! thanks for playing along with clique kits! xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kat! Your kind words are much appreciated!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love your layout. The PL spread is cute too ;) Thanks for playing along with us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet, Marcia! I always love playing along with all at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your background work! Thanks for playing along at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm impressed with your lasso stitch! Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the papers match perfectly the pics, it's such a lovely layout <3
    So glad you are playing along with us in this challenge at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pages! Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pages! I love the Journey Collection too! Thanks for playing along with us @Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Floored by ALL your kind comments!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of your photo! That layout is absolutely STUNNING!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Clique Kits :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your time is valuable and I appreciate it! Suggestions or candid comments are always welcome. Have a great day!