'AND' on the Clique Kits blog hop!

Welcome! Welcome!

Just thought you'd like to get to know me a smidge better, so here goes!



I am a 39 year old mother to 4 sporty, smelly and sweet boys ranging in the ages of 3 to 15 and lucky enough to be married to my favorite person in the world who lets me be a stay at home mom.  We live in Oregon about 30 miles from California!

Here is a quick crafty rundown about me if you'd like to get to know me better...

Style:  Clean artistic - but it morphs, like, ya know... every week:)
Favorite Paper Crafting Stuff:  a good b-side paper, a .005 micron pen, digital stamps and Walgreen's photo department
First Crafty Love: Quilting.  Learned from the ground  up...hand piecing to machine quilting.
Blog Type:  Honesty.  I won't promote anything that I don't love and use on a weekly basis. #truth
Favorite color to work with: Black.  My mother should have never told me to that I shouldn't  like black.
What I have too much of:  Paper.
What I have too little of: Time:)









Like many of you. I am an 'AND'. Among other things, I am a wife and mother and a friend and a sister and a daughter. It's hard to be just me sometimes...but I'm ok with that! Look closely in this layout and you can see my hunky hubby and 4 fab boys.

Feel free to stalk me on all my social media outlets:)

Online Gallery: krodesigns gallery
Email: krodesigns4u@gmail.com

Including on all my design teams located on the right hand side!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Leave a comment to let me know you were here!


XOXOXO

-Kim

18 comments:

  1. Excelente el uso de fotos con diferentes formas, no había visto algo así. Muy bonito! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout!!! really love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout love the photo cutting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you clustered everything, great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, Kim, love how you wrote on the & embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!! Love what you did with the Pink Fresh collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is an AWESOME layout - i love how you layered everything just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout! Love the layers. I am going to have to try the writing on the alphas. What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, gosh. I LOVE this so much. Love the collage feel to this layout. It's really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how it all looks layered, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definately art for the wall here, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way you clustered all your elements together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layout is stunning, and you've encouraged me to use that ampersand that I've been temporarily hoarding! So excited about designing with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you got the guys in there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just adore this page!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love reading the Q and As and I really thought your layout is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you used the balloon paper, the layering, and fussy cutting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your time is valuable and I appreciate it! Suggestions or candid comments are always welcome. Have a great day!