CK April Blog Hop

Howdy Y'all!  Thanks for stopping by today!

This Simple Stories Collection of the April Clique Kits Anniversary box is perfect for those pocket page projects.  I ended up using it for 2 weeks of pictures.



This is Week 8 in my pocket page album.  Lately, I've been taking pictures of my skirt.  Please don't ask, I haven't figured it out yet why either!

The clear stickers and die cuts are especially great to work with. They are easy, readily available and helps put any layout together quickly!


I seem to be using my attacher quite a lot lately! Again, not sure why I'm obsessed...


Week 8 in the books with Simple Stories and Clique Kits!

Here are a few other projects I made with this kit!






12 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with the kit Kim. That background cut file is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects with the kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you made a lot of projects! The spreads are gorgeous but my faves are the layouts, bot are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for making pocket pages. I do love Simple Stories for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects, way to stretch that kit! I LOVE the layout with the roses on the background, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kim!! Pocket pages and absolutely gorgeous layouts!!! Great work this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, fantastic pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! i love all your projects. your pocket pages are especially inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great how coordinated your pocket pages look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your time is valuable and I appreciate it! Suggestions or candid comments are always welcome. Have a great day!