Clique Kits May Blog Hop!



Hey everyone! Welcome to the May CK Blog Hop!

This month I made a card in 20 minutes to accompany some homemade cookies for a friend!


Here is the process video


 Using my Sillouette, I made a card base using overlapping circles and used the May cut file to make a top decorative piece.





Adhering the cut file with puffy adhesive to give it dimension, I added ephemera pieces underneath afterwards to give it some jazz!


I then finished it off with some more ephemera pieces on the inside!


I also make this for CK National Scrapbook Day Challenge!  


Don't forget to head over to Sandy next!







*Kim Oedekoven http://krodesigns.blogspot.com/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ME

Sandy Gonzalez http://craftythought.com
Stephanie Kisewetter www.oddbirdout.com



Thank YOU for stopping by!
XOXOXO
-Kim

12 comments:

  1. Excellent! a beautiful card, thanks for sharing the video creation process. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is beautiful! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kim! LOVE it. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card it is so funky and bright. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the circle shaped card, great idea and pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pages!!! Love all your creative details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fun card! I enjoyed the video too! Take care, Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to get a card like that, I am sure your friend was delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing card! I love how you used that cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that card. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your time is valuable and I appreciate it! Suggestions or candid comments are always welcome. Have a great day!